Mentoring and Victim Support
Fraud currently makes up about 40% of all crime in the UK and the legal processes to seek remedies are hideously complicated and only if you know the identity of the perpetrator.
Unfortunately, there seems little interest to tackle this blight on society, with the police force and the courts at full stretch. All too often, the victim simply doesn’t know who the perpetrator is anyway, so finding justice is impossible.
I’m here to help
- Have you been the victim of fraud? Either on-line fraud or otherwise, fraudulent trading or just blatant breaches of contract?
- Have you been the victim of any other crime that leaves you with stress and anxiety and unable to function normally?
- Are you seeking legal remedies and navigating the court systems, either with the assistance of solicitors or as a litigant in person?
- Have you been the victim of a crime where the perpetrator is just not known?
- Are you stressed and anxious about your business or the business you work for?
- Has the gradual grind of life’s wheels brought you to depression and you need help?
- Victim Support, counselling and mentoring
- Business Management Consultancy
- Neuro-linguistic Programming NLP
- Mindfulness and relaxation techniques
- Piano lessons without the stress of exams
Counselling and Support for Victims
Sometimes we all need to share whatever persistent problems may come up in life. A trouble shared is a trouble halved. Support for the many issues life can throw at us can be given using talking therapies.
Having been a victim of fraud myself, I have successfully navigated the civil litigation process all the way to a County Court Judgment. I can offer support to other victims of fraud with a good degree of empathy and experience. Ongoing mentoring, which I found invaluable myself, can give that support much needed at times of real trouble, whatever trouble that may be.
Business and Management Consultancy
Having a wealth of experience in business and combining the studies of psychology and philosophical strategies, I can help with Business Alchemy.
Whether you own a business, manage a team within a business environment, self employed or just managing your own working life, sometimes an outside perspective can be helpful.
Everyone sleeps and when we do our minds process our experiences. Sometimes we create connections linked with bad experiences.
Over time these subconscious connections can become limiting beliefs, affecting our daily lives, becoming fears and phobias if allowed to fester and escalate. Hypnotherapy takes you to the point of sleep where these connections can be adjusted and influenced. Particular emphasis can be given to supporting victims, whether they know the perpetrator or not. I am a trained hypnotherapist and have full practitioner status with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Neuro-linguistic Programmer NLP and Mindfulness Tutor
The connections we make in our minds to our experiences can be strengthened by our ‘inner monologue’. Telling ourselves we are fearful or anxious about something makes it so. Reversing it can be as easy as altering what we tell ourselves and how we think.
NLP used within hypnotherapy can be very powerful. Together with mindfulness, you can truly do whatever you tell yourself you can do!
Letting go of a terrible experience or absorbing it into positive action rather than allowing it to consume you is all part of the human life experience.
The Strictest Confidentiality
Under the code of ethics by my regulator, I can promise the strictest confidence with all clients. I take this further and keep all records and notes manually which prevents any ‘cyber mishaps’ so you can rest assured that what is said at any session is private and remains private.
- The initial 30 minutes is a free consultation with no obligation, to assess suitability by both parties
- I charge £50 an hour but I usually offer 2 hours per session (for a limited time I can offer 2 hours for £80)
- Only £20 for 45 minutes for relaxation through piano lessons